Monday 28 September 2009

Every Body needs a Yummie Tummie,

Introducing our genius new collection of discreet yummie tummie shapewear that is comfortable, sexy, & will transform your figure whilst blending in to your everyday wardrobe in complete secret!

Appearing as if plain camisoles or slips, all styles feature a tummy band, designed to slim & smooth stubborn middles with dramatic effect, both physically and mentally. Brilliant for post birth bumps, and hailed by Hollywood as the new 'tummy tuck' they provide core stability, meaning you will look better, feel more confident and stand taller - minimum effort for maximum effect !






Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments

Beverly said...

EVERYBODY needs one of these! (except stick thin girls who don't get fat even when pregnant!)
my post-baby shape is neither one thing nor the other - neither pregnant or normal - so depressing! this is the best solution i've fount yet to smooth out the baby rolls as it doesn't look like a full on corset!

Emma said...

Yummie Tummie is great for all ages - I was thinking that my Mum was looking really slim and then she told me, full of delight, that she had bought herself one whilst buying my pregnant sister the same treat! My mum now has 2 as she wears them everyday.
- thanks mama la mode! My mum and sister have more confidence than ever!

Post a Comment

POST COMMENT