Tuesday 7 October 2008

Nomination for Grazia 02 Fashion Entrepeneur Award !


We are so thrilled to have been chosen as a finalist for the Grazia O2 Fashion Entrepeneur award for 2008 !
What an amazing surprise! Each year I read the nominations for the award with great admiration for these hard working women. And now I can't quite believe that mama-la-mode is there !
Setting up a niche online business in the competitive world of fashion has been tough, but the feedback from our lovely customers makes it all the more worthwhile.
To leave your feedback, please click on comments at the end of this post

3 comments

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled that Mama la Mode has been shortlisted for the Grazia 02 Fashion Entrepreneur Award - as a pregnant working mother, I finally have a fabulous range of clothes, beautifully chosen to suit all my needs, at only a click away - it has become my saviour!

Anonymous said...

During my pregnancy (and after) Mama-la-Mode provided a quick and easy solution to all my fashion problems. I can try fabulous and fashionable clothes on in the privacy of my own home, without having to walk round 8 million shops. What a great concept and hope you win!

Anonymous said...

Mama la Mode is a breath of fresh air to pregnant women (actually as well as non-expectant!!) Fabulous pieces and wardrobe essentials, backed up with faultless customer service are just a few of the many reasons why Mama la Mode is a clear winner!!

Post a Comment

POST COMMENT