Friday 11 December 2009

Celebrity Baby News



For all of those who have missed out, let use recap you with the latest celebrity baby news.


- First and foremost we would like to congratulate the ever fabulous Gisele on the birth of her first son with husband Tom Brady. Brady, who was present at the birth stated

‘It is a wonderful experience in my life. It went great. I didn’t get much sleep, but I think that’s most of us around here this time of year. I think everyone is doing well.”


Gisele wasn't the only supermodel to give birth this week, with Jourdan Dunn swiftly following suit having a baby boy midday on December the 8th. Having famously took to the runway for Jean Paul Gaultier 7 months pregnant Dunn has made it clear of her intent return to the catwalk as soon as she can.


The lovely Amy Adams announced she is pregnant with her first baby due in spring next year. Adams had said that she wishes to know the sex of the baby before the birth, she is quoted as saying “We’ll probably find out. I thought about waiting and I just don’t think that’s really my personality,” notes the actress, 35. “It’s not about planning a nursery, it’s more about I just want to know. I want to be able to relate in that way. That’s what works for me, but I totally believe in whatever works for the individual.”


Padma Lakshmi made a bold maternity statement, wearing a striking scarlet dress to the Indochine's 25th Anniversary celebration. The Top Chef hostess discussed pregnancy weight saying “One of the reasons I think I’ve gained weight pretty quickly during my pregnancy is that I’m not exercising as much as I do normally…I can’t. I’m feeling tired, and I have this business to run. You hope that with age, what you pay for in gravity, you gain in gravitas. I’m sure my thighs looked better when I was 25, but I think my mind is better today.”


...and finally, Brothers & Sisters actress Sarah Jane Morris was spotted at the Step Up Women's Network celebration, looking absolutely fabulous in our jersey Landra Dress by Velvet. Discussing her plans for a natural childbirth Morris said I’m excited, curious, and terrified about doing it, but something in my gut is telling me that it’s an experience I don’t want to miss out on — even though I know it is going to be painful and hard.It is called “labor” after all! But I look at it as a privilege we have as women, and I think that it will only make me stronger as a person.I’m being flexible however because I obviously want whatever is best and safest for my baby.'




Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments

Post a Comment

POST COMMENT